Lee Air Conditioning Contract Sales Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of your Air Conditioning Contract
1. The contract of sale between the parties shall be governed by these conditions. No other terms or conditions except those which may be implied by law or statute shall be of any effect unless the same are expressly agreed in writing by the parties.
2. The quoted price is valid at the time of quotation, but may have increased if your order is placed at a later date and in any event is always subject to installation taking place within 90 days of the contract.
3. We have quoted the cost of installing Once you have accepted this quotation, we agree to install the air conditioning on the terms set out in this contract.
4. All work set out in the quotation will be carried out during normal working hours, which are 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday, unless otherwise stated. Access to your premises is required while work is in progress.
5. Additional costs may be incurred if:-
a. a)Variations or additions not stated overleaf or which we find to be necessary and which could not have been identified when the original quotation was given.
b. b)We have to remove any dangerous waste material, such as asbestos, which could not have been reasonably foreseen when the original quotation was given and we became aware of only when installation commenced.
c. c)For any reason we cannot gain access to site, resulting in delays.
d. d)You cancel your installation without giving us 48 hours notice.
In all these cases we will explain to you the reasons for the additional costs and will agree with you in advance what the additional costs will be.
6. The company will not accept liability for delays outside its control, including fire, war or adverse weather/traffic conditions. If this situation should arise, we will advise you of an alternative fitting date.
7. Invoices raised by Lee Air Conditioning (Services) Ltd are due for payment 30 days from the date of issue. We reserve the right to charge interest of 5% above base on delayed payments
8. This contract may only be cancelled by WRITTEN notice to:
Lee Air Conditioning (Services) Ltd
Unit 8, Spitfire Business Park
1 Hawker Road
It must be sent by recorded delivery or registered post and received no later than seven days after the date on which the contract has been signed. Any cancellation after this period will result in the loss of the deposit. All Seasons Climate Control Ltd retains the right to cancel this agreement at any given notice.
9. Information you provide or we hold (whether or not under this contract) may be used by us or by our agents.
10. In connection with this contract, we may carry out a check with one or more licensed credit reference agencies. They will retain a copy of the search. Payment details of your account will be recorded and may be shared with other organisations to help make credit decisions about you or and/or members of your household and for debt collection and fraud prevention. This includes those who have moved house and who are in default.
11. These terms and conditions, together with the information overleaf are intended to set out the whole agreement between both parties. If you have any queries, please contact Lee Air Conditioning (Services) Ltd, on 0208 680 8926.
12. All systems remain the property of Lee Air Conditioning (Services) Ltd, until paid for in full.
13. Any obstructions, i.e. Televisions, Furniture, and Computers etc should be moved prior to installation. If in the event this has not been possible, our engineers will move any items obstructing access, but whilst taking reasonable care, neither they nor the Company will accept any liability for damage.